Allegro Packets Network Multimeter 500
Network Analyses and Troubleshooting
- Explore your network in real-time
- Keep track of your network
- Detect errors and problems in just a few clicks
The Allegro 500 is a fully integrated hardware platform optimised for the analysis, monitoring, and troubleshooting of 1 to 4 GBit/s connections. It is the ideal device for offices and small data centres.
With the Allegro 500, Allegro Packets offers a compact appliance with an integrated management port and SSD. It is available in two different configurations – M and L. The Allegro 500-M has a 4 GB in-memory DB and a 500 GB SSD; the Allegro L has an 8 GB in-memory DB and a 1 TB SSD. The Allegro 500 series supports 4 x 1Gigabit ports.
For offices or small data centers
- 4 x 1000Base-T monitor ports
- 4 GBit/s max. throughput
- 4-8 GB internal database memory
- 0,5-1 TB integrated ring buffer
- Up to 1,2 millions retrospective connections
- Portable (1 kg)
- 148 cm long x 44 mm high x 118 cm deep
- Weighs 1 kg
Examples of how to use the Allegro Network Multimeter
This use case demonstrates how a sales representative’s sudden problem with a WebEx session is solved
Determining the IP address of a device
In heterogeneous networks, it is often difficult to determine the IP address of a terminal device. This video explains how the Allegro Network Multimeter helps you to find out the IPv4 or IPv6 address of a terminal device within seconds.