Allegro Packets Network Multimeter 200
Network Analyses and Troubleshooting
- Explore your network in real-time
- Keep track of your network
- Detect errors and problems in just a few clicks
The Allegro 200 can analyze the data traffic for up to 50 PCs or servers and data rates of up to 1 GBit/s full-duplex immediately after commissioning inline or at the mirror port.
The Allegro 200 is available as a portable version with a 2 GB in-memory database.
- For offices or small data centers
- 2 x 1000Base-T monitor ports
- 2 GBit/s max. throughput
- 2 GB internal database memory
- External ring buffer
- Up to 300,000 retrospective connections
- 150 mm long x 25 mm high x 81 mm deep
- Weighs 260 g
Analysis of WebEx quality issues
This use case demonstrates how a sales representative’s sudden problem with a WebEx session is solved. Here, the Allegro Network Multimeter shows the IT staff L7 protocol and link statistics so they can locate the error, leading to a fast solution to the problem.